November 7, 2012

i wanna be that kid

Man, I want to be a Land of Nod kid. It's almost like Anthropologie for babies! Almost :) But, take a look and you will find you don't have to be a kid to want some of their stuff in your house.

Okay, maybe the rug is a little girly, but if my husband wasn't so manly I would totally use it somewhere. 

This one I might just use anyway...I love it!

The Heirloom Rug is sure to make it's way into a current design I'm working on. Finally found the perfect rug!

You know what, just look at all the rugs! They are gooood.

I'm still super duper in love with this lamp.


Look how cozy this pendant is!


I would love a big W.




And last week I was talking with some ladies about how no one had lowercase kraft letters. Wrong!


Anyway, it's good to be a kid!


4 comments:

  1. That floral rug! So beautiful. I wanna be a kid, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found some! I would have never thought to look there. But I do love my anthro ones - they are just too pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the wool pendant. I would happily add that to my home :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click here for Psn Code Generator .
    Click here for Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...